Friday, August 10, 2007

too hot

Connor is already tired of ear drops. Poor kid. 20 a day is a LOT!

It was TOO HOT for camping but maybe next weekend.....

In Laws are leaving for another trip Saturday and we are having dinner with them tonight.

Connor get more tooth work done Monday.

Our White Computer is dead- so I LOST all my Blogger Links! can only find you if you leave me a note....LOL. I'll have to go through my old posts and read my comments I guess!

I had an occular migraine today- the eye part is better, but my head is KILLING ME!

I may go to INDIA next month!!!! I'm excited!

The retirement plan and the health insurance at the California job are both very good! They said they are scheduling a date for an interview with Brian. We'll hear from them next week I think. Then we'll learn how much they will offer to pay- then we make our decision!@

7 comments:

momof3feistykids said...

I am sorry about your computer crashing (UGH!) and about poor Connor's ear and tooth problems. But - India ... now that's exciting. :-)

http://tribeofautodidacts.homeschooljournal.net/

Meg_L said...

Sorry to hear about your computer. We've had that happen before and it's not fun.

Where are you talking about in Cal? We've lived outside LA, in the Monterey area, and in San Jose. I've had close family live all over the Bay area and up north in Humbolt Co.

Anniek said...

My old computer crashed about 3 times. You can recuperate all your information if you know how to do that. If not you have to bring it to an expert.
Going to India, wow!

Anonymous said...

Hey.. your busy! India sounds gret. Awful about headache. It's just rain, rain, rain here in Ireland! However, at least it's not freezing!!! God bless. Ruth

Garden State Kate said...

Wow! So much going on for you!
Hope Connor is better soon! Poor guy.
India? Wow, Cali job sounds promising,
best of luck to Brian!

Bummer on the computer..we are a heartbeat away from that ourselves.

LAA and Family said...

I'm curious to know where in CA you might end up moving to. I lived briefly in Monterey and then up near Oakland. That was a LONG time ago!

Computer problems are no fun! My wireless connection has been giving me lots of problems. I got a new printer too, which was lots of work. Funny how dependent we are on these things now!

Going to India really does sound exciting. I'm looking forward to hearing more about that too!

Elisheva Hannah Levin said...

Wow! India sounds really exciting.

Where is the job in California? (Having just driven all over the northern part, I learned that it is a big state with a little bit of everything there).

I hope you can get your list back together soon. Maybe before India? But I will be looking forward to coming here to read all the news about travel, the new job, moving, etc.

When you have time! LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails