Friday, August 31, 2007




I took the boys to our open-air mall to see a juggler. Being that schools in session, my kids were the only ones really there to watch the juggler. He let them all try and taught them different juggling tricks and tips. he worked with them. He even got Ki to CATCH! Ki has dyspraxia (poor muscle cordination)- the only thing he can catch is a cold! Anyway. Juggling is what two of my boys choose to learn in homeschool this year. So I have some GREAT pictures. I can;t wait to have time to figure out a layout! It will be our first school layout this year!I'll share a few picture.






5 comments:

Frankie said...

You're a braver mom than I -- that photo with him juggling over your son makes me nervous!!!

Great pix, though! Looks like a lot of fun.

momof3feistykids said...

Terrific pictures! I like your schedules, too. Do you find that your kids thrive on a structured routine?

http://tribeofautodidacts.homeschooljournal.net/

LAA and Family said...

I love the juggling pictures. What a cool benefit of being homeschooled - the private audience! I also like the schedules. I'm getting ready to start the new school year on Tuesday and am quite overwhelmed going from formally teaching one to teaching THREE! We've been following a schedule, but I need to make individual ones.

Elisheva Hannah Levin said...

It looks like Ki can catch something besides a cold now, though!

What fun that must have been for you. A private performance!

That's a bonus for homeschoolers. They often get different experiences because the other kids are in school.

Last year, we visited one of our National Monuments on a weekday for a fieldtrip. N. had the ranger's tour all to himself. He had three hours of private teaching from an expert. He could ask all the questions he wanted and he had a great time!

Niall MacC said...

It's great to see your kids out and about enjoying the world when all the other ones are sadly at school. There is so much positive stuff about home schooling. Well done!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails