Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Got a Brand New Bag!

4 of them. I keep reallocating grocery bags then not having enough when I need to but groceries so I made 4 new bags.

I added holes/tabs so they can hang on the bagger stand.





the tab with which to hang the bag.





Peacock Fabric w/ Orange





The holes with which to hang the bag.



The bag made with lots of scraps and thread bobbin left overs.




and the ducky bag with pockets and hanging holes.


****************************************************************

in other news, I think I have figured out what to do with Ki's math for now.
Multiplying mixed numbers is a multi-step process. We will be focusing on just one step of that process at a time..... for as long as it takes.

He had the steps down previously, but seems to have have reverted to not. I think we just put the steps together too quickly for him.


Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails