Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Got a Brand New Bag!

4 of them. I keep reallocating grocery bags then not having enough when I need to but groceries so I made 4 new bags.

I added holes/tabs so they can hang on the bagger stand.





the tab with which to hang the bag.





Peacock Fabric w/ Orange





The holes with which to hang the bag.



The bag made with lots of scraps and thread bobbin left overs.




and the ducky bag with pockets and hanging holes.


****************************************************************

in other news, I think I have figured out what to do with Ki's math for now.
Multiplying mixed numbers is a multi-step process. We will be focusing on just one step of that process at a time..... for as long as it takes.

He had the steps down previously, but seems to have have reverted to not. I think we just put the steps together too quickly for him.


6 comments:

The Man Crew said...

Kim, I just LOVE your bags!! So great looking, handy and GREEN! Way to go!
So glad to hear that you think you and Ki are on the right track with math. Pat and I are slowly working through it and HOPE to have a breakthrough soon : )
~K~

seashore subjects said...

I love the bags, but the ducky one is my fav!

Robinella said...

I have that pattern! I keep telling myself I'll make them and then I end up buying more from the grocer. One day...Yours look fabulous.

Anonymous said...

Good day!This was a really marvelous topic!
I come from milan, I was luck to approach your website in baidu
Also I learn much in your theme really thank your very much i will come again

Val said...

What great colorful bags!!!

Val said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails