Friday, October 29, 2010

Friday Favorite Five


*Friday October 29, 2010* *Happy Friday!* It’s time to recount the blessings of the week. Thanks to Susanne of Living to Tell the Story for hosting Friday’s Fave Five each week.

This is my FIRST Favorite Five Post.
Although GOD is who I am always most thankful for, I am not going to put Him on these posts. It is just unspoken that GOD is giver of ALL of these Blessings for which I am thankful

My 5 Favorite Blessings of the week are:

1. Sunshine! It has been an extra special blessing after the 2 weeks of gloomy rain.

2. Acupuncture! it delivered me from 3 weeks of daily migraines. And my Acupuncture doctor said he help me with my Forensic Science class. He said he'd think of a scenario we can use.

3. My Awesome Boys! That can feed themselves and keep up, somewhat, with their learning without me.

4. Chai Lattes. Need I say more?

5. The Internet. I have spent a lot of time researching online for our upcoming J-Term Class. Forensic Sciences.

6 comments:

Sherrie said...

Hi!
We've been having some rainy and gloomy days too. The sun finally made it out this week. Have a great day!

Sherrie
Food for Thought

Karyn said...

So glad you found a solution to migrains! It's awful to be incapacitated like that. It is good when the kids can carry on on their own, isn't it?

Hope you stay feeling better!

Forensic Science....I'm curious - how are you teaching that?

Laura@OutnumberedMom said...

Glad you've joined us!

Migraines are the worst -- great that you found a solution.

Enjoy those boys (I have four!).

Brenda said...

I've never tried acupunture but I've thought about it. So glad that worked for you.

Chai latte's sound amazing!

Willow said...

Welcome to Fave Five! Your Forensic Science class sounds fantastic. All my kids would have loved a class like that when they were homeschooling! (If you live in the SD area, I know someone who might like to share some of her knowledge)

I've never tried a chai latte but my current fave is decaf soy latte.

Have a great weekend!

Susanne said...

Welcome to FFF!

We've had some sunshine this week too and it's been wonderful.

Never thought of acupuncture for migraines. Good news that it does work!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails