Tuesday, February 3, 2009

what my kids do on 'break'....

Ki came to me today and said "I know what I want to do for school today." I reminded him we aren't doing 'school' this week. He said "Oh, yea. Well, I know what I want to do today that's fun and has thinking and figuring out how thinhgs work." and told me about a game he wants to design on the computer today.

I must say, my boys are experts at finding the "educational value" is anything. Amusingly so...

But Incredibots is a GREAT online game. Lots of thinking skills and physics application:

click here to see it: INCREDIBOTS: online Robotics Physics Game

3 comments:

katjandu said...

I hope he had fun with Incredibots. I know of a girl that really didn't like summer break from school, she would read and we did educational stuff all the time.

JenPB said...

Very cool....thanks for the link! :)

JenPB said...

I thought about your older boy today when I came across this blog. I don't get it all, but I have a feeling HE will! http://dearplanetaryastronomermike.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails