Monday, June 16, 2008

CHANGED

originally, we were to move sometime between Jan - May. when thhe weather wasn't 100 stinking degrees. This is just too hot and way too many sangrivores. mosquitoes. So I asked Brian if we could just go to Calli. now. From where we'll be in California, we can drive to the Grand Canyon area in a day. We can wait till October when it's not boiling hot.

So we might be in CA in 2 days.
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails