Thursday, June 7, 2007

update

we are on vacation again this week. It was originally going to be a school week, but I came down with pneumonia last week and am just now feeling better.
I was pretty ill for a while. Can't remember being that sick, though I was when I was really little.

The boys went to the local water park on their own yesterday ansd today. 2 came home burnt today.

Brian took all four to King's Island all by himself Friday! While I lay in bed delirious.......

You guys aren't spreading the word about my homemade cards for sale quite well enough.......LOL. I think I might give Ebay a try.

Next week I think we'll do math, history and science experiments. The boys are suppose to be choosing their summer school projects. Ki is thinking of making a Lego Roller Coaster. I need to figure out what I can do with that. I have Gavin's Roller Coaster unit study from last year, a lot is too advanced for Ki, but I can use parts of it.

After a school week next week, they'll have off for a week while I pull together their summer projects. Hopefully we'll have those started the next week.

7 comments:

Mama Squirrel said...

Sorry to hear you have been sick--pneumonia, ugh. Take care of yourself!

momof3feistykids said...

I'm glad you're getting well! (((Hugs)))

"My Little Wonders" said...

Wow sorry to hear you were so sick.Glad to hear that you arre doing better now.
Do you have a link to your cards that I could put up on my blog? One to put on my sidebar maybe with a picture of a card or something?
Blessings Lori

Delete said...

I'm so sorry that you have been sick. I was curious about the science emails you mentioned. I have never heard of those. How do I sign up? Thanks!

Jenny

Anniek said...

Sorry to hear you weren't feeling that well the last week or so. Never had a pneumonia myself.
What do mean by summer school projects? Is it something you do at home or are they going somewhere else?
Thanks for your comment on my blog. We'll see what this summer brings us!

Elisheva Hannah Levin said...

I wondered if you were very busy!

Pneumonia--wow! You are the third person I know of in disparate parts of North American who has had pneumonia in the spring!

It's pretty debilitating. I am really happy you are feeling better. Keep up with the rest for several weeks--you will find yourself tiring out more than usual for a while.

Hugs!

Garden State Kate said...

Glad to hear you're back on your feet!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails