Thursday, March 15, 2018

Dragons and Chopsticks

First Things first-
 My seeds for my winter garden never sprouted. They were a bit old. Oh, well.

Next Things next-

I have been sewing a lot.
Because I have been buying too much fabric. (is there really such a thing?)

I'm getting ready for NO PANTS APRIL! Adding a few items- filling a few gaps (I need some solid color basics)

I decided to name my fashion style.

I am going with "Femsical"
Feminine and Whimsical.
 Today:

I am a DRAGON!
Wearing my Dragon Scale top. It is soft, drapey, feminine- and a DRAGON!
My long, flowy, feminine style skirt-- is the Rubble on the floor of the Dragon Cave!

and my earrings are DRAGONflies! It's like wearing a pun!

DO I match? eh-maybe not. I'm going for "casually coordinates"

Can I make a fun story based on my outfit? You Bet!

(can't see it well, my one of my favorite bracelets. A gift from my husband. Tiny black pearls with a bronze bead)

Yes, that is a chopstick in my hair.
Yes, it has a cat painted on it.
Yes, the cat has a surfboard.
It is a SURFING CAT CHOPSTICK!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails