Friday, September 15, 2017

My Winter Garden Pt2 - spinach and chicken wire

Today I planted the first half of the spinach seeds. Both the spinach and the carrot winter garden boxes are covered in chicken wire basically to keep the cats from digging my seeds.

Speaking of my cat, Persephone, she enjoy being outside with me while I was planting seeds. She was running to and fro like she was possessed by demons.
And thanks to the Rain the past few days with still warm temperatures my backyard is filled with mushrooms! Dark ones and white ones. But the dark ones photographed better in the morning sun.

And, speaking of mushrooms, my husband and I went on a hike yesterday for our wedding anniversary. And there lots of fun fungi to photograph.



That last picture is a fun guy, not a fungi.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails