Monday, July 9, 2012

I am BACK,

Hellooooo. It has been way too long since I blogged. With 2/3 of my boys gone, my husband gone on business half the time, dealing with a fibroid tumor the size of a honeydew melon,mother the 2 month surgery recovery....
I did not want to deal,with having to go to my husband's computer to blog.
Blogging from the iPad was just tedious and I couldn't get pictures to work.
Then I paid $4.99 for a Blogger App! This is my 1st post using The Blogpress App on the iPad.... My main issue is posting pictures... So let's try it!
My baby pumpkin




Looks like that worked!!
So, here is some updated info.....
My surgery to remove Frank the Melon-sized tumor was a success, though there some minor complications that made it a longer-than-anticipated surgery. Blah. No more tumor. No more uterus.
I think I have a picture of that, too..... The shiny blue rod is the Robot Arm that was performing the procedure. yes, I got to have robotic surgery!




I will leave you with a much better picture though...




Yippie for blogging abilities again.... I'll be back tomorrow!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

Tracy said...

I hated blogging from the iPad and then I broke down and bought the same ap. I can't believe how well it works. I was able to blog throughout my vacation. Only problem I have is I can't seem to get videos to post but that's ok.

Juli said...

I was just wondering today where you went! I was going to shoot you an email after I put the kids to bed. :)

So glad things are better health wise, is the move to Ohio still on?

Laura Everyday Edits said...

Wow! Congratulations on the recovery! How did you realize you had that large of a cyst? Welcome back! love the cocktail. My kids are kinda close in age.. daughter leaving for college (sniff.sniff) and 2 boys 14 and 12. xo, laura@imnotatrophywife.com

Stacie said...

Glad you're back!

At first I thought you were going to use the baby pumpkin picture to show how big Frank was. And then there was the picture of the real thing! He really was quite unattractive!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails