Thursday, March 22, 2012

Random Conversation

Most Conversations here are random, though.

Here is one from a few days ago:

ME (to my boys): "I emailed your schoolwork to you, so read it. If you have any questions, just ask me."

Gavin: " What if we have half of a question?"

Me: "Then ask Connor."

Gavin (turning to his brother): "Connor, what is.....?"

Connor; "15"

Gavin; "Nope, wrong. The full question was "what is your age?"

Connor; "And the full answer was "15 plus 2."

------------------------------------------

I have been busy knitting and sleeping and running errands. not much exciting to share right now.

I would share the newest news about Brian's work move--- but it's lways barely 40% a sure thing and changes week to week, so it'd not be worth my time to write or yours to read.
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails