Wednesday, December 5, 2007

SUBPOENA

***ACK!!**

I was just handed a SUBPOENA!!!

"failure to show could result in my arrest"LOL..

I witnessed a car accident I think I was the ONLY one that hung around to give a statement. NOW I know why......

The court date is Jan 2. We have a Wedding to attend in Nebraska on Dec 31 (we are in Ohio and are driving) So we will have too leave the very next day- no visiting with relatives....

I am actually excited. I remember being upset that they ended up not needing me when I was called upon for jury duty.And I will bring my kids! Talk about a GREAT HOMESCHOOL experience!!

5 comments:

Maddy said...

Indeed. Bit of a squeeze, but I hope you 'enjoy' it in the end.
Cheers
This is my calling card or link"Whittereronautism"until blogger comments get themselves sorted out.

Carrie said...

It's rare for kids to actually view a jury selection, so that should be fun for them. I find those very interesting, and while I would find it extremely inconvenient to sit in on a trial, I'd probably enjoy the experience. Good luck!

momof3feistykids said...

So you were the only good citizen who stuck around to make a statement. No good deed goes unpunished -- eh? I'm glad you're making lemondae from these lemons life handed you and creating a family educational experience! :-)

Elisheva Hannah Levin said...

I love your attitude. Despite the incovenience, you see your civic duty as an educational experience.

We need more citizens like you!

Kiter One said...

I think you need to swaggering into the court house intoxicated and with foul stench of the Anheuser-Busch brewery company, this way they bother calling you again to the court house. Or just pretend you can't hear, see, or speak English!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails