Sunday, September 28, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook


For SEPTEMBER 29, 2008

Outside my Window... A New Day begins without waiting for the sun. I, personally, like to wait for the sun to begin my day with it's warmth and light, but big ol' delivery trucks and Fast Food places don't seem to want to wait for the slow sun to make it up over the mountains and out west.

I am thinking... If Brian had brought the cat in last night I'd still be sleeping, like the sun.

From the learning rooms... aren't they all learning rooms somehow? What about from the learning backyard? Today will be a fairly structured day as we need to get back into doing school. Ki and his Missions and Zoology, Connor-geology&civics, Gavin-physics and economics, bible, math, reading for all...


I am thankful for... our church we found (link here). My mom has a blog(link), so she can keep me up to date with things back in Ohio.


From the kitchen...the dishes finally have given up asking to be washed and the floor is resting in the realization that it might not get mopped till later. And PANCAKES are for breakfast.

I am wearing... PJ pants and a sweater.

I am reading... Same thing as last week. Three Cups of Tea. and my Bible. Ki's science book to him and Gavin's Economics to him.

I am hoping... I get my Base ID ....... someday


I am creating... something for Ki.

I am hearing... Cars, Trucks, Sleeping Boys (someone has a cold), cat food being bitten, and of course the keyboard clacking


Around the house... not doing enough house cleaning- as always. I'd rather go outside and play and do things with my kids. I guess it's enough housework for me.


A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... ENT, Orthodontist, Homeschool PE, Elections Class, Farmers Market, school planning, planting succulents, walking to a new friend's, biking, Discipleship class

PICTURE FOR TODAY: The trinket I took from the cache. a green carabiner. I left colored pencils & a large butterfly paperclip. Read about my 1st GeoCache adventure here.
Click on the Simple Womans Daybook Picture to read more "Simple Woman's Daybook" entries or click *HERE*.

5 comments:

Sleepy Cat Hollow said...

Your geocache post was great! I like what you picked out...

Anonymous said...

I always wake up before the sun these days, since it doesn't show it's face until about 6:30. But when we change the clocks back, I bet the sun will beat me on the days I sleep in. Like today. I slept till 6:15. Yesterday I slept till 7. I'm fighting a cold, and I think I'm losing...

katjandu said...

I am thankful too for your giving me the idea of a blog page. I don't feel as disconnected.
Sorry Gavin and Connor have been ill, that's no fun when it's nice out. I remember there was a commercial about The Summer Cold is a Different Animal.
I am trying to ride my bike after work, but once we 'fall' back I will be using the trainer and riding inside. I may watch movies and stuff during that 30 min.
Thanks for the challenge of doing the Simple Woman Daybook. I have to do that this evening.

Laurie said...

I, too, would rather do something with the kids than housework! The housework will eventually get done -- that's what rainy days are good for. Although there's nothing better than a nice clean house. Unfortunately, my kids mess it up in no time!

Anonymous said...

You have a lot planned for this week! ... Busy, busy, busy!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails