Monday, September 8, 2008

SIMPLE WOMAN'S DAYBOOK




FOR TODAY Sept 8
Outside My Window... Tree tops and some roof tops. The bedroom is above the garage, I just see treetops, wires and a couple roof tops right now.



I am thinking... That I am tired of hearing people worry about what curriculum they need to use to homeschool their 3 yr old and where they can get workbooks and worksheets to do with their 2 yr old. Threatening to spank a 5 yr old daily when he gets frustrated with homeschooling that doesn't work and upsets the mom.



I am thankful for... Opportunities (to homeschool, to be a mom and wife, to live in a new place, everything is an opportunities.



From the kitchen... I can hear the dishes calling-"Please Clean Me!"



I am wearing... my Salwar Kameez from India (pic not of mine, but similar)



I am creating... a plan for my Sewing Project



I am going...to take some Excedrin soon



I am reading... right now? This meme. I am about to start a new book for a ladies book club called Three Cups of Tea



I am hoping... Ki has a great trip and a great birthday in Ohio with his dad and grandparents!



I am hearing... the neighbor's gardening with the weed whacker thingy, Connor Playing Regnum, a ball bouncing, the dishwasher, occasional car



Around the house... things are getting organized.



One of my favorite things... my olive tree.



A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Do some gardening, help Ki get packed for his trip, buy some fabrics and have my sewingmachine cleaned and tuned.



Here is picture thought I am sharing:



Brian took this picture. I like how it did a double moon picture.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! It's nice to "meet" you online. I'll be back for a visit soon!
Your new blog friend,
Kathy

Anonymous said...

Oh, BTW, I'm at Joyful Journey Journal (http://pianokat61.wordpress.com)

Anonymous said...

That is SUCH a cool picture! Must have been taken with an awesome camera!!!

flmom said...

Awesome picture! I do remember being overly zealous with my oldest when he was younger. I was so excited to start our homeschooling journey. I am soooooooo much more relaxed with my 2.5yo as a result.

Jennifer said...

Your Daybook is great! I don't know that we are "allowed" to put more than one answer...I'm just really verbose and can't ever narrow mine down! ;-)

Love the Salwar Kameez...very neat! And I'm about to take some Excedrin, too...I guess it's an Excedrin sort of Monday. :)

Enjoyed peeking at your blog!

Anonymous said...

Wow, people really worry about a curriculum for their 3 year old... Personally I think curriculums are overrated, for any age. And spanking a 5 year old for getting frustrated with school...I've learned that frustration = time to back off. Go outside. Come at it from a different angle.

Oh, and I love that picture. It looks like one you see on the NASA picture of the day.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your visit to my blog :) I hope you're enjoying California. I live in the Sacramento region and I love it here. No big city feel, surrounded by farmland, and the weather's not too bad most of the time :)

Anonymous said...

My, but your dishes are polite. Mine are so rude, they scream at me. ;-)

I'm with you on "I'm thinking..." Seriously, three? Of course, I'm horrible because I won't register my kids for kindergarten until the state forces me, so what do I know?

Missus Wookie said...

Gorgeous moon photo and I'm with you on the curriculum choices for small people. Fun to read your daybook - thanks for sharing! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails