Sunday, April 1, 2018

No Pants April 2018: DAY 1

"I've got no pants
to weight me down.
To make me fret
To make me frown.

I had pants, but now I'm free
there are no pants on me!"

HAPPY NO PANTS APRIL!
DAY number 1
Today I wore..

NO PANTS!

..and maybe MORE importantly...

MY NEW HAT!

I love my hat! like: giddy-school-girl happy love!!




And I love this dress I wore to church today!

I sewed it all together using a vintage pattern my father found at an estate sale.


Here is the back of mine. This is such a cute patterns (early 1960s)
Things about this dress that I love:
  • the cute pink panel in the back..
  • VINTAGE pattern!
  • the awesome princess seam pockets
and ...FLAMINGOS!


After church I took Persephone (my cat) to visit The Queen in my TARDIS... (not really, that's just what I told her)
It was a grand day!

Well, except the pounding migraine..

after my Excedrin-Migraine-Nap I chose this comfy No-Pants-Ensemble:
and stole a slice of pizza from my son.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails