Monday, April 2, 2018

No Pants April 2018: Day 2 boots and denim

It was such a lovely day yesterday! warm spring Easter weather! I didn't even wear anything over my sleeveless dress.

late last night. when it was still April 1st.

THIS April Fools Joke happened:
I had already picked my NPA2018 outfit last night. My legs will freeze. It is a battle of the wills. It was almost warm yesterday! (back to leggings and maxi skirts tomorrow!)


The cute cropped denim jacket is from Goodwill. The yellow striped sleeveless top I made (fabric from So Sew English ) The skirt is a Frankenstein made from a Sundress (Hawaiian gals) and a  youth wrap skirt (thrift store in Cali). Boots- online somewhere. Awesome Hat - gift from my brother.

I like to wear my hair like this, small side French braids and low ponytails.

 The Necklace- my husband bought for me in a quaint resale store we found on our 25th wedding anniversary weekend. The earrings were made by my Father-In-Law from shells he collected at the beach.

 the mess I had to untangle to get to my  necklace.
 BECAREFUL! There are WILD Varmits out there on the plain!


But some are purty



Are you Taking Part in NO PANTS APRIL this year? Post on Instagram and tag #NPA2018 #NOPANTSAPRIL



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails