Wednesday, April 4, 2018

NPA2018 #3&4 stripes and barbells

This will be a short blip for No Pants April days 3 and 4. Been dealing with migraines (and need to get in to my doctor for new meds)

Yesterday was a casual outfit. a Yellow & Dark Grey Raglan Top and Pencil Skirt (made by me) and athletic leggings. It's a bit chilly where I work, sewing for firemen.

Not the prettiest nor most flattering, but comfy and warm!




and cute SNAKES in my ears!!


Last Night I designed and cut Amelia's Wedding Apron. (my future daughter in law asked for an apron b/c she is having pasta at the reception)



My Lovely Cat, because I know you all want to see Persephone sleeping. Who wouldn't???


TODAY's outfit was yo make lifting weights easier.

I did  1 set with the weight bar and got super dizzy, re-triggered my migraine, and then  I slept most the rest of the day.

SIGH.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails