Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Feelin' Drapey! NoPantsApril 2018 Days 16/17/18

day 18:
Drapey Sleeveless Blouse (MBM - madebyme)
3 Panel red maxi skirt with front seam pockets (MBM)
Grey cropped cardigan (MBM pattern by Patterns for Pirates)
Hat- inherited from my husbands grandfather
Setting: the warehouse where I work while I waited for my area to get past 56 degrees.
LEGO earrings are my whimsy today. FEMSICAL for the WIN!


 AND,  those striped flats from Goodwill are making many appearances this month~

and, the fancy-pose:


I didn't get good pictures Sunday. (day 17) I tried, but used a timer and didn't check to see if anything turned out.


Wasn't sure I would like the flouncy sleeves, but I do. They re short enough to not get in my way.

Day 16: I didn't get good pictures, but didn't even try. I took 1 picture as an example for sport skirt styles.
I wore a workout skirt over leggings, and a tank top. Only the Skirt was MBM.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails