Tuesday, April 10, 2018

belted NPA2018 weekend

DAY #10 of No Pants April. It was Casual today. Just little ol me all alone at the warehouse. Tunic-top & leggings. But I added a belt to bring this combo up from 'sloppy-leisure' (for the whimsy part of my femsical, I wore earrings my brother made me from the resistors in his old computer)

I rarely wear belts. no matter the style, they seem to hit me at an odd place and make me think I look cut in half. tis one with the little swoop looks less cut-in-half. (and you do not see the coffee spots on my shirt. I thought it was water so didn't do anything about it as I was walking out of the house)


if it were NOT No Pants April, this outfit would have been the very comfy, yet sloppy outfit you see below...


It was a bit chilly in the warehouse, so I used the belt to keep my cardigan wrapped around me.

I know. I know.
 this is barely acceptable for No Pants April, I just made it my thr skin of my teeth.

Here are pictures from the weekend. (I had a headache all weekend and didn't get to blogging, I didn't even get a Saturday Picture)

Saturday: this skirt with a light grey blouse and my grey cloche hat with a red flower. Awesome earrings made from seashells.

Sunday: I wore BONES! this was my church outfit. I don't need to point out the whimsy here. I love that the lady at church told me how lovely I looked. (she must not have looked closely enough, but wearing hats fools everyone into thinking I'm fancy)

After church my headache got worse and I slept most the day.

Monday, I got up late (still headachey), got dressed for NPA2018, brushed my cat, made a to-do list, headache got worse and I went back to bed for the rest of the day. Here is the brief 30 minutes the Excedrin was working:


I need to cover my greys.

And wear make-up.

And lift weights.

How's your NoPantsApril going??



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails