Sunday, April 15, 2018

NO PANTS on me! No Pants April days 14 & 15

NO PANTS APRIL is going strong! 

Day #14 had me thinking I might want to workout, but not enough to change into workout clothes, so I just started the day this way


and ended the day that way.

and never worked out.

It's an odd picture, but I actually took the picture to show someone the particular style of workout skirt.

I did better with Sunday pictures.

My hat with a flower clipped on the band.
My LuLaRoe Cardigan, that seems to match almost everything!
And Made-by-me, softer-than-L.L.R. skirt. It is a circle skirt cut in the shape of a square, with rounded corners.



The WHIMSY in my Femsical ... handmade mushroom earrings:


sitting in church, my cardigan ties looked kinda like a rabbit...


I like these ($5 Goodwill) shoes more than I thought I would!  I almost always wear solid color shoes, wasn't sure if these stripes would work, but they were comfy flats. 


Trying to look artsy-fartsy

Persephone the Floof! 

IN OTHER NEWS:
I made a cami-tank for a friend:


I hade some extra Dem Bones fabric ( So Sew English Fabrics ) from my Sunshine Dress, so I made her this fun top!

I read an article, about how to write a blog, to attract readers. I do almost everything wrong.  It sounds like too much work.


Oh, I have some videos for Friday the 13th NPA, but am trying to figure out how to get them here. (My phone doesn't want to email them, I might have to upload them to youtube)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails