Monday, October 27, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook Oct 27, 2008






For Today... OCTOBER 27, 2008 (click the above picture to read more Simple Woman Daybook entries by other women)


Outside my Window... There was an extra heavy dew/mist this morning. We get our Morning Garden of Eden Dew here. Some days it's so heavy you can hear it dripping off the roof and through the trees and it sounds like rain- almost.

I am thinking... Having a teenage girl living here this week and next will b e interesting and hopefully fun.


From the learning rooms... I posted a list 2 days ago of the boys intended work. Gavin did 2 of his Physics Experiments yesterday and will hopefully be ready for his end of chapter test later this week. Physics has become a weekend/evening class now that he had advanced enough to need help. Brian does it with him a couple nights a week on Saturday or Sunday. This week for Social Studies the boys are researching different Political Parties for their Elections class. I think I have 2 more classes of ASL to teach.

I am thankful for... My husbands great job. He had 15 workdays of leave he has to take of between now and Dec 31. That's almost every other workday.

From the kitchen... 2 bags of Amish Friendship Bread starter. I forgot to take my 4 bags to the Homeschool Group Friday. I decided to just keep 2 and throw 2 away. Tomorrow we'll have the V.H's over for Tacos when they drop Dynasty off to stay a week.

I am wearing... new slippers from Target. I had worn holes in my other ones.

I am reading... about the Green Party, the Libertarian Party and the Democratic Party.


I am hoping... to have a smooth week with our house guest.

I am creating.. - I am waiting for the sewing table to get cleared off so I can create there.

I am hearing... cars, trucks, keyboards, Connor&Gavin, birds, some humming sound....

Around the house... All the questions are getting redundant now. Last week I used our dry erase board as a calendar for the week. Each day with school times, plans we have, place we will go, dinner, etc- the boys really liked it so I'm doing it again this week.

One of my favorite things... SleepyTime Tea with Honey

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... continuing the: Getting up around 7:15 daily, earlier breakfasts, that was great for everyone except Ki who was overly tired and having meltdowns at the end of the week. So we are back to the older two getting up early and letting Ki sleep until 8:30 and Breakfast at 9, unless G&C ate already. Continue the Individual classes for each boy, ASL, PE and elections class, and Gymnastics. This weeks PE class is a run/walk to support the troops. I will be biking to the Farmers market on Wed. **BIGGEST PLAN this week- Dynasty comes tomorrow and stays for 8-9 days. Brian will take her to school and pick her up.



5 comments:

katjandu said...

Wow that a busy next couple of weeks you're having.
I was wondering if you needed slippers, but since you're no longer in Ohio, I didn't know what style etc. to get for you.
I'm going to do my page now, during my lunch... maybe.
Does Dynasty get her own room?

PlainJane said...

Sounds like a full week! Have fun with another girl around the house. The Amish bread became a big joke around our co-op last year, nobody wanted it since it just keeps multiplying and it's hard to get rid of, I can understand throwing some of it away, I did too. Have a good week!

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a good week with your house guest!

Stacie said...

You have your Garden of Eden dew, and this morning we had our North Pole early snow this morning. A few inches, and it's still coming down. Audie will be gone all night restoring people's power.

I hope you have a fun week with Dynasty.

Anonymous said...

In it something is. Thanks for an explanation. All ingenious is simple. levitra Completely I share your opinion. It is excellent idea. It is ready to support you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails