Thursday, October 16, 2008

PUMPKIN PIE!

Took the boys to a Farm Yesterday.
Hayrides, Hay Maze, Ice Cream, Pumpkins, Friends and more!

Gavin wrote a blog- http://gavinsblogofdooom.blogspot.com/ -

We all had Farm Fresh Apple Cider at breakfast- with cinnamon sticks and cloves.

I did 2 Geocaches yesterday, but only 1 was successful. I got a maple leaf pin and a bunch of splinters and scratches.

I bought 2 Sugar Pumpkins yesterday. I want to make a Pumpkin Pie from scratch- with real, from the farm pumpkins! I bought 3 so if the first turns out I can make more.

today is a long school day- so I better get back to that

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm.... Pumpkin pie! ... I haven't made it from an actual pumpkin since I was in high school. *lol* (I took a creative cooking class in 10th grade) ... I should do that some time.

Anonymous said...

That all sounds like SO much fun!

Stacie said...

I always shy away from the pumpkin pie and go straight to the fruit or chocolate. But I'm a big girl now, I should try the pumpkin this year.

katjandu said...

So neat you're going to make a pie from pumpkins. I did lots of that when we were first married and lived in Laura.
Dad bought two pie pumpkins last weekend, so I will make some pies soon too. Those little sugar pumpkins are great.
Sounds like you had a wonderful time at the Farm.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails