Sunday, October 19, 2008

YOU TUBE

Just sharing some of the youtube videos my boys watch in their free time.

Counting To Infinity (yes. a guy sitting there... counting......... I stopped at 194)
MechPack 4 (warning..approaching critical heat level. Shut Down imminent)
The Mean Kitty Song (Views: 13,729,370 . My boys probably make up 4, 321, 556 of those)
Weird Al (The Hardware Store Song)
Large Hadron Rap (yep. everything you ever wanted to know about dissipating ions or something like that)
MWLL (All the information you need to know to fully customize your battlemech w/ a modular pod system)
Weird Al White & Nerdy (no explanation needed)




2 comments:

katjandu said...

I love the Mean Kitty Song!
I watched them all and they are fun.

Hope you had a great weekend!

Sarah at SmallWorld said...

Aaah, the clean kitchen counters. Isn't that the best thing? I wish I had at least one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails