Sunday, October 5, 2008

Emails

Connor misplaced his Assignment Book so I am emailing his weekly assignments to his this week. Here is what I emailed him-
Connor did you do these from last week?
***
http://geology.about.com/cs/basics_crust/a/aa_quiz12_xtrme.htm a 'game' to play
http://geology.about.com/library/bl/images/blkyanite.htm Just to read
http://geology.about.com/library/bl/images/blimageindex.htm -- click the links to view pictures and read more. Choose 3 things to write about in your notebook. Include drawings I didn't see the last thing in your notebook. Make sure they get done this week.

ALSO THIS WEEK-

Read Daily- Book of John. 1 chapter a day.

Do the assessment for ALEKS, do 30 mins math daily (so if you finish the assessment before Friday start on the Pie Work)

SCIENCE/GEOLOGY NOTEBOOK (green ink pages this week), Read Current Events Page for 30 minutes (check out some of the sidebar links, too) then do Write Ups on 2 Current Events: http://geology.com/news/ DATE your writing.

SOCIAL STUDIES with Mom at the following times:
Mon at 11AM
Wed At 11AM
Thurs at 1PM
Friday at 11:15

OTHER EVENTS THIS WEEK:
Tues-AirForce Base Classes (ASL & PE)
Wed - Gymnastics
Thursday- Braces and Beach Outing with youth group
Fri-Election Class, Waller Park Homeschool Day

**************************************************
I have scheduled time slots for 1 on 1 with each boy.
Ki and I will be doing his Science, Gavin and I will be doing Economics, Connor and I will be doing Civics.

I also will do Ki's Missionary Story (M-W) and Social Studies (Th-F)with him, but not at scheduled times.

****************************************************
Here is an example from Ki's daily Assignment book this week-
Mon Oct 6
-Morning Chores
9:30- Science w/ mom
-Aleks
H2O, BG, 15minQT
5 min break, BG
PieChart 15 min C.C.R.

-Missionary Story Time
-Read your Red Bible 15 mins.

** also this week, prob on Thursday, I will have him plan out reading and activities for his next story in Going Places. I planned out the 1st 2 stories for him. I want him to plan this next one himself.

**************************************
Wed I have an appointment at the DMV!
~~ and what of Gavin aside from the economics class with me? He's doing his Aleks (something daily with a total of 4 hours for the week) and his Physics and his Daily Bible Reading (And Co-Op classes)

3 comments:

Stacie said...

Wow, I can see how it would be difficlut to homeschool more than one. I keep focusing on the positive things of having only one, so I don't get sad about it.

Elisheva Hannah Levin said...

Just wait 'til they get cell phones!

Then you'll have to text them.
(What happened to the days when text was a noun?)

katjandu said...

You're way to busy for me. I am so thankful you're home educating the boys.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails